This summer the oceanographers from the University of East Anglia are presenting a display on ocean circulation, “A Pinch of Salt”, at the Royal Society’s Summer Science Exhibition. They are focusing on the role of salt in driving the ocean circulation, and showcasing some novel methods of measuring changes in the ocean, including gliders.
- Melt-rate of West Antarctic Ice Sheet highly sensitive to changes in ocean temperatures August 14, 2018
- Antarctic seals can help predict ice sheet melt May 15, 2018
- Joint UK-U.S. Antarctic programme to study future sea level rise April 30, 2018
- iSTAR Highlights: 2012-2018 April 27, 2018
- Maps reveal landscape beneath Antarctica’s weak underbelly November 20, 2017